Sunday, January 27, 2013

tech fair

green house: the advantages of this green house will be a energy saving mashen that has no waste and is adle to be left alone for months.
disadvantages: It is massive and unfixibal.
pump
sensors
copper
tubing
wight sheeting
cilanoid
tranfornar.
This is a grate salution to watering your plants plants.

vinigar batery.
it is a grate sors of stabal reneale enage.
the vinigar must be replast weekly.
vinigar
wire
timer
moters
lights
speker
CD
this may tack a few tests but its a grate source of power.

 Qr codes are sot of like urls except you have no need to be no line to access the site (you still need internet access.) so it is much easier to get to a site with your smart phone devise.


I went to a site called http://www.qrstuff.com/ when you to this site you get a url from the josen site
you set it in a box that says http the if you have the snip it tool you cut it off the side of the skreen, the past it on a word document. If you dont have snip it you must take a more complikates aproch, clik on download site then it will open a document and there you must save it as an image then you go to your pictures and download it on a word document.

 Positive comment from my behalf
My green house was a grate progect as it was a mager chalang first the serch for hard to get  parts then to the assembly and to the final project hand in and all of this was a learning curve for me as I have not done something like this before. 
Negative comments on my behalf
I had an issue finding  parts here so I had to get a pump, a solenoid, a hose and sprinkler brackets which summed up to AED 800 then I had to still get a transformer and  plugs scince I was unsure of the type of needed so I bought 4 different  transformer that were wrong  this cost us 400 AED. We finally found one at ace. 
Assemble  
Me and my dad spent over 9 hours Assembling attempting all different combination from the few instruction we had. We both got it working but after testing it out the second time it brock.        
 

3 comments:

  1. Good Job rainier,Well done listing the advantages and disadvantages of your project, But what can you do to improve? Satisfy your judge? Think about it and for sure you will accomplish a lot on this project!
    Keep It Up,Very good effort"Thumbs up" Especially on the qr codes,I learnt alot!
    Youssef.Ali 8BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Rainier, you clearly stated what site you used and how to copy it onto a word document or something like that (Nice mentioning the Smartphones Reference) Although you could have added more information to the QR codes like where it was invented and how it could be used in society. Other than that, Great Job!
    Kiana Medlej 8BB

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big well done! You have told us the advantages and disadvantages about this project! I also liked how you've clearly listed all materials, and the process going through the experiment. You told us about QR-codes, which can give a big help to the people that don't know about it. You had a little spelling mistakes, but it's fine, because you can easily fix it! Overall its a great blog (: Good job Rainier!

    ReplyDelete